Memorializing America’s Finest





A humanitarian group, No Greater Love, conducted a national survey, asking children why our nation celebrates Memorial Day.

Sadly, as the results were tallied, most children thought it was just a long weekend of barbecues and parties. Some children were excited because many swimming pools would now be open for the hot summer days ahead.






All of those crosses mean much more than picnics and parties.

As an American, I’ve always been free because of what our nation was willing to do….

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty. John F. Kennedy






As an American, I’ve never seen a real battle, but for many, they’ll never forget the ones they fought or their comrades who died fighting.


The story of America's quest for freedom is inscribed on her history in the blood of her patriots. Randy Vader


As an American, I should be proud to honor those who’ve died for my nation….

The dead soldier's silence sings our national anthem. Rev. Aaron Kilbourn






I thank God, who inspired our Founding Fathers to create the nation I live in today. I honor those who have served and died for the United States of America. None of us would be where we are today without them.


The greatest glory of a free-born people is to transmit that freedom to their children. William Havard


As an American, I'm telling my family how blessed they are to live in the United States of America.

Our grandchildren being able to live with the same kind of freedom and liberty that we have known is the best legacy my generation could leave.

May you all have a blessed Memorial Day.




Now that I am old and gray, do not abandon me, O God. Let me proclaim your power to this new generation, your mighty miracles to all who come after me. Psalm 71:18


Popular posts from this blog

Dreaming the Dream

Sexy Selfies: Posting for attention

Wild or Tame? Which One Are You?